View more links...
- BIFM Sustainability in FM Report 2014
The BIFM Sustainability Survey is now in its 8th year and provides a valuable insight into how members of the FM profession perceive the implementation of sustainability within their organisations.
- BIFM Sustainability in FM 2014 Executive Summary
The BIFM Sustainability Survey started in 2007 and is
now in its eighth year. It provides a valuable insight
into how members of the FM profession perceive the
implementation of sustainability within their
- BIFM Training course: Introduction to Sustainability
This course provides knowledge and understanding of corporate responsibility and environmental management issues, how they affect organisations and will provide FMs with practical measures and tools to both deal with the challenges, and to gain benefits.
- Acronyms and abbreviations used by Facilities Managers
- 2010 Estimated impacts of energy and climate change policies on energy prices and bills report
- In July 2010, the DECC published estimated impacts on average non-domestic energy prices and bills, an update on 2009’s report. The report concluded that the impact of climate change and energy policies on energy prices is higher than the impact on bills.
- Sustainable Workforce
- A sustainable workforce is one where the social and economic needs of the employees are recognised as well as those of the organisation... Learn more inside